• ArteSpree is happy to be mentioned in May issue of Entrepreneur Insight (EI) where our founder Ms Mi-Ki Choong was featured in the celebrity corner as she highlights 'Success for Women Entrepreneurs in the 21st Century' and share tips for women and men to be successful. ArteSpree is also highlighted in the article. Read more about it here.
• ArteSpree is happy to announce that our Founder Ms Mi-Ki Choong is featured on March cover of Entrepreneur Insight (EI) as she highlights ArteSpree as her pet CSR project under Centurise Group & as part of her role as Global Ambassador representing Malaysia for Women's Entrepreneurship Day (WED), United Nations (UN).
• Launch of ArteSpree online art platform that focuses on bringing together the art community | The launch held at the National Art Gallery signified a collaboration between NAG and ArteSpree in promoting artworks on ArteSpree online art platform | Entrepreneur Insight | Issue 53 | November 2017
• ArteSpree Launch At National Art Gallery | Democratizing Art Through The Online Art Platform
• Artists, art collectors and art galleries now have digital platform to get connected and share their art with the launch of ArteSpree. The new online platform allows people in the art world to connect directly with one another to view and trade artwork, regardless of location.
• Portal Seni Jual Karya Pelukis Tempatan | Sastera Budaya | Berita Harian | 21 Oktober 2017
• Thank You to The Star for your coverage of the humble launch of ArteSpree; an online art platform, for artists, galleries, art collectors, art educators, art academics and art enthusiasts.
"Choong’s latest project involves bridging the art community – be it artists, collectors, art lovers, dealers and galleries – and creating awareness about art. Called ArteSpree, it is a web service with the aim to provide easier access to the players in the art world and give budding talent a greater audience. It’s for both amateurs and professionals and the aim is for the art community to help each other by sharing their stories.”